- First is “Who Wants to See a 56-year-old stripper?” written by the Ohio Employers Law Blog. The question is asked if attractiveness should be a BFOQ. Well it is for clothing models…. sooo…..
- We Need a Way To Measure “People.” FAST! Jason Seiden at Fistful of Talent talks about the challenges of measuring the impact of culture and people.
- Driving by HR offers up Social Media Policy advice. For those of you struggling with this you may want to read up.
- The HR Capitalist, Kris Dunn, writes Want to Keep the Job and Maybe Get Promoted? Don’t Be A Victim… Kris is always a good read.
- Lastly, for those of you still struggling with salary budgets Ann Bares at Compensation Force offers great information in 2009 Salary Budget Increases: The Latest.
Within an hour or less you will be educated in 5 different areas and have usable knowledge in HR. Check them out.
Sign up for free HR Solutions updates via email